Oct 4, 2010

September Results

fish eek September 2010 wrap-upfish eek

Very 'meh' month. Ran good, ran bad, had a lot of other things on my mind and didnt play any games after the 20th. Still made some money so i guess its not so bad. I have a lot of motivation to grind now that im in my new place and after having a long break from the games. Hopefully I can pull out of the downer.

Club Statistics Club

Games played: 1298 (56x24$, 435x36$, 496x60$, 275x119$)
Avg Buyin: $62.52
Length: 68.8hrs played
Average duration: 29.5min
Winnings: $1304.10 + $1754.90 rakeback +$110 TLB bonus = +$3169
Rake: $6502.50
$/hr: $46.06
ROI: 1.6%
EV$ Adjusted ROI: 2.3%

shark o September 2010 Graph shark o



Spade Review of September Goals! Spade


  • [] make iron man
  • [] 2k games
  • [] 150hrs played
  • [] ONLY look at my results once every 3 days!!!
  • [] increase my average buy-in
  • [] stick to a good routine
  • [] leave poker in the office.


Bring on the run goot

ps. Im selling off some of my 60s action for this month. skype me if interested : c.j.bridle

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Best I have ever read, and I have read a LOT. So sorry I just found i now.

    I am stunned over your amazing work and BRM-ethic. Read ur blog in one bite, and its great reading how you climbed your way up the limits.

    Fun thing though to see how fast you went from 24s to 60s and now +100s - how come?

    Jimmy from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come?

    because I play which ever games are most +EV for me $/hr wise. I have sold some of my action on the high stakes to help with my BRM requirements and the games are definitely soft enough.

    Lesson

    ReplyDelete