Nov 2, 2010

November goals

shark grin November Goals! shark grin


  • [ ] make iron man
  • [ ] 2k games
  • [ ] 275,00 FTPs
  • [ ] NO LOOKING AT RED LINE!
  • [ ] wake up early each work day and be 100% focused


So, two main goals. I want to up my volume and stop being so results oriented. Plenty of people run worse than me I'm super proud of where I am right now playing these games and very confident I can beat them. The only thing stopping me from crushing is my own mental toughness and focus.

I've entered a little fun prop bet with a buddy of mine myselfFTW (he plays mid-stakes). We are doing our best NOT to look at the red-line the entire month. Every time we take a peek we have to ship the other person $5.

The illustrious 10k month is SO CLOSE. I can taste it...

No comments:

Post a Comment