May 27, 2010

Steady progress on the 24s and new students

well the month is almost over.. been an interesting one thats for sure. Im proud of my progress on the 24s. A huge learning experience and ive got full confidence in my game at this level after trying a lot of adjustments and techniques i found what works for me and its showing in my results.

Ive seen friends of mine swing up and down huge amounts this month, and ive had my share as well. Still getting used to it. but feeling better about the swings every day.

Ive been spending a bit of time with some new students this month. All of them are great players and really eager to learn. looking forward to working more with all of them over the next few weeks.

I still drool over my new monitor every day.... sooo sexyyyy. I highly recommend the dell 30" if anyone is in the market.

GL at the tables everyone. hope the last few days of May are kind to you

No comments:

Post a Comment