May 31, 2010

May wrap-up

 Heart May 2010 wrap-upHeart

A month of ups and downs, learning and progress. I remember telling myself if i run at 3% this month ill be happy, well i didnt quite get there, but im certainly used to the swings at the 24s by now. I feel im playing a good solid game, adjusting well and picking my spots. Ive made quite a few new friends this month which is great! Enjoying my time away from the tables as well.

Club Statistics Club

Games played: 705 (686x24$ + a few random stakes for videos)
Avg Buyin: $23.48
Length: 56.9hrs played
Average duration: 29.3min
Winnings: $383.10 + $372.50 rakeback = +$755.60
Rake: $1379.70
$/hr: $13.28
ROI: 2.3%
EV$ Adjusted ROI: 5.3%

Diamond May 2010 Graph Diamond



Spade Review of May Goals! Spade


  • [] maintain gold iron man (~700 games)
  • [] play all my games on the 24s only.
  • [] practice with the SnG Wiz quiz before every session.
  • [] make good solid notes on the regs i play with
  • [] try to make more SnG contacts at the mid-stakes level.
  • [] only look at my graph at the end of a session and in BIs only.
  • [] put together my resume and send out some graduate job applications (have to wait til i graduate now)

No comments:

Post a Comment