Jun 1, 2010

June Goals

fish
 cool June Goals! fish
 cool


  • [ ] maintain gold iron man
  • [ ] only play 2 sets per day to maintain iron man
  • [ ] dont procrastinate and study hard for my exams
  • [ ] pass my last semester at uni
  • [ ] make a few coaching videos
  • [ ] maybe pick up 1 more student
  • [ ] put together my resume and send out some graduate job applications


2 assignments and 4 exams this month. going to be a very low volume month. still going to play enough to maintain iron man (to give myself a study break and maintain my sanity). but my priority is exams this month. also a few hrs per week for coaching but thats about it pokerwise.

after 5.5yrs at university im almost finished smile not looking forward to getting a job.. fuck that shark 
o

No comments:

Post a Comment