Jun 23, 2010

Procrastinating...

im bored at uni (should be studying) so i decided to do a quick blog update.

Im having a lot of fun this month in poker. Ive started mixing in 36s with the 24s to get some more volume. Often the 24s are rediculously reg-filled and I can load up some fishy 36s instead. so i table select between both limits to fill my sets. Seems to be working nicely so far.

I havent been playing all that much due to exams but im running at 7% so far which is nice. Hopefully i can keep it up and finally cement myself in these limits. Next month is my 12th month playing SnGs seriously so im going to do a big review with a lot of helpful information for all you grinders out there lurking my blog, so keep an eye out for that!

Im also well on track to make my $10k in 10k games and with any luck next month could be the month to hit that next milestone.

Its been an awesome ride so far and im still learning more and more every day.

Keep ur eye on this space for some pretty epic updates in the next weeks.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment