Jun 28, 2010

June Wrap-up

shark cool June 2010 wrap-upshark cool

A very solid month indeed. I definitely feel like my game is solid for the 24s-36s. Now i have a new biggest winning month and my first 2k month! I managed to claw back $1k in slansky dollars so im not only 400 under ev at these BIs lifetime. Not too worried about that gap, i ran into a lot of monsters and i think im playing well. Really happy with my $/hr, hope to keep that steady over the next few months. Did well in my exams, think i passed everything, just waiting on the results now. Going on a little 3 night holiday tomorrow; getting massaged and all that relaxing stuff... should be gooooood.

Club Statistics Club

Games played: 724 (14x12$, 550x24$, 160x36$)
Avg Buyin: $26.42
Length: 53.1hrs played
Average duration: 29.7min
Winnings: $1652.10 + $430.40 rakeback = +$2082.50
Rake: $1594
$/hr: $39.22
ROI: 8.6%
EV$ Adjusted ROI: 3.2%

fish biggrin June 2010 Graph fish biggrin



Spade Review of May Goals! Spade



  • [] maintain gold iron man
  • [] only play 2 sets per day to maintain iron man (epic fail lol)
  • [] dont procrastinate and study hard for my exams (i procrastinated a lot, but i think i passed lol)
  • [] pass my last semester at uni (waiting on results)
  • [] make a few coaching videos (decided it wasnt really worth it)
  • [] maybe pick up 1 more student (might be getting 1 more soon)
  • [] put together my resume and send out some graduate job applications (fail... going to have to do that this month though)

No comments:

Post a Comment